Monday, September 20, 2010

I love children!  I love my grandchildren, I love my Sunday School children . . .they make me smile!   Enjoy these pics of some of the most precious children ever.

    Yesterdays Bible Verse for my SS class was:

"Be Kind to one another, tenderhearted."  Ephesians 4:32

We are learning it phrase by phrase, so this week I added with much expression: tenderhearted.  We practiced over and over again all together.  Then I asked the children if they wanted to try it by themselves.  Leah, with much ENTHUSIASM, wanted to go first.  She proudly said her verse just like this:  "Be kind to one another, blessyourhearted".

It was so funny and sweet!

On Saturday, Brayden and I went to feed Drew's cats while he was at the beach.  I kept telling Bray how it was soooooo good to help Drew while he was away.  As I was strapping him in his carseat to return to my home, Brayden says, "Grammy, we should tell Jesus how we helped Drew."  Did not miss the opportunity to pray with Brayden and thank God for the opportunity to be kind and helpful for His glory!

I LOVE CHILDREN! 

No comments: