Sunday, September 12, 2010

A little weepy . . .

I am just home from church and I am a little weepy . . .not really unusual for me by the way!   Anyway - it is sorta a sentimental cry - not really a sad one.  Today, we began a new Sunday School Class for children 3 and 4 years old.   I am blessed to be the teacher!  Here is the weepy part:  every single child in my class is a child of someone I taught in Sunday School when they were growing up!  Some of the little ones today are children of TWO parents who were in my class when they were kids.  I have mostly taught pre-teen and teens thru the years - but now I will be teaching the kids of my 'kids'.  Time goes . . .hence the 'weep'.  Decided to post a promise I claim almost every day!  There are NO PERFECT PARENTS -  - and I was worse than most as I reflect . . .BUT I ' planted ' and I am trusting Jesus to honor His promise in His Word to BRING ON THE FLOURISH!  Also, pics of the precious students!
  
               "They that are PLANTED in the House of the Lord, shall FLOURISH in the courts of our God. They shall still bring forth fruit in old age, they shall be fat and flourishing.  To show that Lord is upright: He is my Rock and there is no unrighteousness in Him."   Psalm 92:13-15


PS - If you were a parent and you 'planted' your little one with me today - please know I am praying they FLOURISH for the glory of Jesus!

No comments: