Thursday, September 16, 2010

Separation

I HATE separation.  I don't like saying 'goodbye'.  I remember some of the hardest 'separations' of my life: losing my dad, son going in Air Force, son moving to CHINA, Danny traveling to Europe and South America for long trips .  I remember thinking I was not going to make it when my sons one by one went to Kindergarten!!!   College separation made me long for a half-day kindergarten separation once again!   I even have to battle sadness when my children and their families go on vacation!  My newest grandbaby (sweet Vera!  see pics on feathersinournest) lives in North Carolina!  I HATE SEPARATION!

I LOVE THIS PROMISE:

                         "Neither Height nor Depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to SEPARATE us from the LOVE OF GOD.   Romans 8:39

YAHOO!!!

No comments: