Sunday, October 17, 2010

Gatherings . . .

The very last time all my kids and grands were gathered together (except for sweet baby Vera who is so new!)  was a year ago today!  It was such a wonderful day - as my youngest son, Tad, married his lovely sweetheart, Aliesha. Danny and I were so blessed to have our family together as we witnessed their covenant ceremony full of worship and beauty! Four sons were there:  Jed, Zachary, Nate, Tad.  My 3 favorite daughters:  Angela, Stephanie, and Aliesha.  My two grandsons:  Brayden and Drew, my sweet little granddaughter: Haley.  Nate left shortly after for China - and now when we gather - I sooooo miss him.  Praying for his safe return in January and HOPEFULLY - we can GATHER together again!  There is just something so precious to my mother's heart when ALL my children are together.

Imagine the heart of God on a very special gathering DAY!   Talk about GATHERINGS!!!! 


"....behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, 'Salvation belongs to our God Who sits on the throne and to the Lamb'."   Revelation 7:8-10


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, TAD AND ALIESHA!   We love you three!

No comments: