Monday, November 15, 2010

Creative m & m's

Here are two of our wreaths so far!   When we get them all on here - maybe I will do one of the 'vote things' if I can figure it out!  Fun!


 This one is mine (with loads of help from m & m's) - the pic does not do it justice!  

This is Jessica's!   How gorgeous is this?  She was having trouble deciding which colors to do with her maroon door and Pete suggested she try the pinks and it REALLY WORKS!   I love the way she wrapped the ribbon, too!



OK - Let me hear from the rest of you m & m's!  I want to post all our wreaths!  Didn't we have a good time?  How is it going with keeping 'excuses' in the trash bag????  IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORD?  Then all EXCUSES that keep us from His Word are TRASH!


"Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord."  Colossians 3:16

Please pray this for me today . . .I am praying it for YOU!

No comments: