Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of Lights,with Whom there is no changing neither shadow of turning."  James 1:17

. . .and I am so THANKFUL to you Father for ALL these good and perfect gifts.  I am so THANKFUL that with You there is no CHANGING, no SHADOW of turning.  I am so THANKFUL for your care, guidance for me.  I am so THANKFUL that when I have moved from You, You are still THERE - unchanging, no shadow of turning.


And I am thankful for your promises!

"Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither has entered into the heart of man, the things that God has prepared for those that love Him.  But God has revealed them to us by His Spirit. . ."
  I Cor. 2:9-10

Have a wonderful, safe, THANKFUL, Thanksgiving Day!

No comments: