Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Menu

Would like to hear Christmas Dinner menus:
Here's ours:

Appetizers-
Shrimp cocktail
Crab dip



Horseradish encrusted beef tenderloin
Antipasta salad
German Potato Salad
Stuffed Mushrooms
Garlic Green beans
rolls

Dessert:

Christmas Cookies
The Best Chocolate Cake (I plan to post this recipe - it is the best - a little tricky to make but worth it for a special occasion!)

Ok - I need some help here - does this sound ok? Please share what you are doing for your menu!  This is really for the night before Christmas - that is when we do Christmas with our kids! 

2 comments:

Jess said...

Sounds good to me! I might crash your Christmas dinner :) I'm not sure what we're having since I'm not cooking :)

Aliesha Caldwell | Feathers in Our Nest said...

Your menu looks yummy! On Christmas day, we're having apricot glazed Cornish hens, twice stuffed baked potatoes, Caesar salads, Artisan bread, green beans, and Christmas cookies for dessert!