Monday, December 13, 2010

Jesus, My Savior

So many titles and descriptions of our Lord Jesus!   Today, the most precious to me is SAVIOR!


""You are my witnesses declares the Lord and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am He..  Before Me no god was formed nor shall there be any after Me.  I, I am the Lord and besides me there is no Savior."  Isaiah 43:10-11

"Waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, Who gave Himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession..."     Titus 2:13-14


"Now to Him Who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of His glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior , through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever.  Amen"

No comments: