Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pardon the expression???

Yesterday I read Phil chapter 2 and posted Phil 2:9-10.  I was really focused on 'the NAME JESUS'!  The scripture says that HIS NAME is higher than all names and that at HIS NAME one day all knees shall bow and all tongues confess that JESUS is the CHRIST the LORD!  So, as I am running around from meeting to meeting yesterday, I hear this astounding story on the radio:  a newscaster on NPR (national public radio) said the following: " I was attending a Christmas Party, if you will pardon the expression . . ."  Pardon the EXPRESSION???   I could not belieue my own ears!  She really said PARDON THE EXPRESSION for saying CHRISTMAS!! 


Wow - doesn't change the FACT - ONE DAY ALL WILL confess that JESUS (what a beautiful NAME!) is the CHRIST!!!

I FEEL LIKE SHOUTING:  MERRY CHRISTMAS AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS!

Guess what?  I will ASK NO PARDON for it either!!!

No comments: