Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Strength for Today

Well, the granddanny and grammy have been sick!  In fact, it is very likely we are coughing in not so beautiful harmony most of the time!  I have coughed so hard, I believe I have pulled a muscle in my chest and back!  AND IT IS ALMOST JANUARY . . .time for WW leaders to be CRAZY and NATE  is coming HOME!  So . . .if you will . . .pray we get well quickly!  I do feel better today . . .slept late for me . . .and Granddanny is still asleep.  We both need to leave for work by 6:30 a.m.. Thanks for the prayers!

Here's what I am resting in today:

"Have you not known? Have you not heard, the everlasting God, the Lord the Creator of the ends of the earth, faints not, neither is weary.  There is no searching of His understanding.  He gives power to the faint and to them that are weak He increases strength.  They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary and they shall walk and not faint."

Isaiah 40:28,29,,31

And to think Popeye used spinach for strength!   I am going to just keep saying to myself:  HAVE YOU NOT KNOWN . . .HAVE YOU NOT HEARD . . .THE EVERLASTING GOD faints not!  Have a day of RENEWED STRENGTH!

1 comment:

Aliesha Caldwell | Feathers in Our Nest said...

Hoping you feel better! Love the new header.