Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Good Morning 2011!  Here we go . . .New Year, new opportunities . . .
Here are some I have heard about:

My daughter, Angela, is doing a challenge with her sister to read thru the scripture in 90 days!  WOW!

Beth Moore, on her blog, LivingProof, is challenging women to memorize scripture!

Drea, Tad's Pastor's wife, and some of her friends have started a blog that looks to be wonderful for the New Year.  Check it out: It is called "and this I pray".  I would do a link if I knew how!!!  Oh well . . .

Last night as some from our little church gathered, Pastor quoted the following verse to me . . .one I know well but it sure hit home last night and for the NEW YEAR!


"LOOKING TO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was before Him, endured the cross. . ."   Heb. 12:2

Good reminder:  It is not about ME!  Not about MY shortcomings, failures.  It is about picking up and moving on and LOOKING TO JESUS!  Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Drea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drea said...

Hey Bobbie, the link is - http://thisipray.blogspot.com

:-)

bobbi said...

Thanks! You young gals have to have patience just to deal with me. . . bobbi