Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thoughts for a Tuesday!

"whatever is true..."

But Lord . . .I am so busy.

"whatever is honest..."

But Lord . . .I am so worried . . .

"whatever is just..."

But Lord . . .our world is such a mess . . .

"whatever is pure . . ."

But Lord . . .they hurt me . . .

"whatever is lovely. . ."

But Lord . . .I feel alone....

"whatever is of good report..."

But Lord . . .there is so much just WRONG!


"If there be any virtue, if there be any praise - THINK ON THESE THINGS."   Philipians 4:8


THINK ON THESE THINGS - no BUTS!!!

2 comments:

Aliesha Caldwell | Feathers in Our Nest said...

Thanks for this great reminder today! Also, did you hear about Kristin's fall swap she's hosting again this year? http://kristinsveranda.com/vignettes/fall-friendship-swap/

bobbi said...

Yes -if I can figure out how to do it I am going to sign up again!