Monday, October 10, 2011

LOVE in review . . .

Needing a THOROUGH review of LOVE this a.m.  Took myself right to the EXPERT - GOD.
1 Corinthians 13:   Know it well?  I do . . .Live it consistently?  I don't. . .

Here's my focus today:

TRUE LOVE is PATIENT (therefore true love is not IMPATIENT!)
TRUE LOVE is KIND (therefore true love is not UNKIND!)
TRUE LOVE BEARS, BELIEVES, HOPES, AND ENDURES all things (therefore true love does NOT GIVE UP!)

TRUE LOVE - the kind that is PATIENT, KIND, BEARS, BELIEVES, HOPES, AND ENDURES is not impossible (even if it 'feels' impossible. . .)

Here's the proof:

"For God gave us a spirit not of  FEAR but of POWER and LOVE and SELF CONTROL."     2 Timothy 1:7

Luke Luke 1:37  "With God all things are possible."

Whew . . .I NEEDED that review!   Happy Monday!

No comments: