Tuesday, November 8, 2011

M & Ms (you know who you are!)

When we started M & Ms (Moms and Mentors) one year ago . . .I felt the Lord wanting me to apply Titus 2:4-5.  Older women (that's me!) "...teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the Word of God not be blasphemed."

Do you think we have made any progress in the last year?  I certainly have loved all of our times together. . .praying that God has used these in our lives to encourage us in the roles He has placed us in!

Ok gals . ..Friday at 6:30 - my house!  Hope you have done something interesting with your Christmas ornament. . .

I haven't!

We are going to be talking about Giving our Children the Gift of Training.  And, of course, some fun, fellowship and some dinner!  How many of you are going to make it?

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'll be there! Looking forward to hearing about the gift of training. And of course the fun and fellowship too!