Thursday, January 16, 2014

For my bday, my friend Mary gave me a book titled 'Praying for Your Adult Children'.  Wow...I love it!   Here's a scripture I plan to pray for my children today (I have 8!  I ALWAYS count my daughters-in-love, too.)

    " May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the Name of the God of Jacob protect you.  May He send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion." Psalm 20:1-2

    And....may my children all CALL on the GOD OF JACOB when that distress comes.   As a mom, we like to FIX things...a hurt knee, hurt feelings, a rough day....!  How tough to learn for some of us, that only GOD can truly fix the distresses of life.  Only GOD can HELP, PROTECT and SUPPORT my family.  THANK YOU, LORD for this reminder in your Word!

Have a day of TRUST and PEACE!