Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hinder them not!

Jesus said "...Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these.  I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.  And He  took the children in His ARMS AND PUT HIS HANDS ON THEM AND BLESSED THEM.'Mark 10:14-16

I LOVE to imagine that day.  The disciples did not want anyone to BOTHER Jesus with the children.  The scripture says that Jesus was indignant with them !  Imagine Jesus taking little boys and girls into His arms - I love that image!

I am praying that Granddanny and I never 'hinder' the grandkids by the way we live!  May  He use us during the seasons (summers, autumns, winters, springs) He gives us with our grandkids to be a part of bringing our sweet little ones to Him! 

No comments: