Saturday, January 22, 2011

'goodnight' at grammy's

"Goodnight, our God is watching over you.  Goodnight, His presence goes before you.  Goodnight, and I'll be praying for you.  So, goodnight, may God bless you."

Can't remember when I learned the above little song . . .but I did sing it to my boys when they were little at bed time.  Now, when the granddarlings are over I will sing a song or two when they go down to sleep.  Brayden will always say, 'Grammy, sing the song you used to sing when my daddy was little.'  Talk about your heart melting . . .sometimes he will say, 'two times, grammy, three times?'  Those of you who know me, know it is not my singing!   They just love that sweet moment when we say 'goodnight, I love you bunches'!  And so do I!

Here's a pic from tonight's sweet moment!




So, to all readers out there who are my children (sons AND daughters!), my grandkids, or my adopted sons and daughters, and my adopted grandkids:
GOOD NIGHT - MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

No comments: