Friday, January 14, 2011

HIGH - HIGH -HIGH

Couldn't sleep.  Toooooooo excited . . .Nate is in the AIR somewhere on his way home . . .I woke up at 3 and just couldn't go back to sleep . . .I hope I can concentrate enough to work today. . .Would you believe this is the first scripture the Lord gave me this am.?  I have it in a little frame in my kitchen and as I was pouring the milk in my coffee I read it...something about it comforts me so as I know my son is HIGH above the globe right now but TALK ABOUT HIGH - look at HIS LOVE FOR US:

"For as HIGH as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His love for those who fear Him."   Psalms 103:11

PS - I think I fixed this so anyone can post . . .will someone try and see if it works?  I mean YOU Angela and Stephanie and Heather and Cyndi and . . .?

6 comments:

Angela said...

You are too cute! Praying that the day will fly by for you!

Heather said...

Enjoy your boy:0)

Anonymous said...

i can finally post on your blog!!!!! We cannot wait Unkie Nate gets here!!!!

Stephanie

Jess said...

YAY!! Let us know when you have him! Leah and I will pray for safe travels for all of you!

bobbi said...

Yippee!!!!! It works . . .CUTE???? Not often called CUTE AT THIS OLD AGE - Yikes - only 51 for a few more hours . . .hope to have Unkie Nate safely home before midnight!

Unknown said...

51 is not old but now 60 is pushing the meter a bit!!!