Friday, August 19, 2011

praying

When you pray for YEARS. . .I mean YEARS and you feel as tho' you have no answer . . .what do you do?  I am trying to KEEP PRAYING ...KEEP TRUSTING....KEEP HOPING...

"Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord!  O Lord, hear my voice!   Let Your ears be attentive to the voice of my pleas for mercy.  I wait for the Lord, my soul waits and in His word I hope; my soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning, more than watchmen for the morning."   Psalm 130:1,5

My son, Tad, reminded me of an old hymn when I spoke with him yesterday.  What a blessing to hum this old song all day!

"My HOPE is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness.  I dare not trust the sweetest frame BUT wholly lean on Jesus name!   On Christ the SOLID ROCK I stand, all other ground is sinking sand - all other ground is sinking sand!"



HOPE - one of the MOST powerful human emotions!   REGRET - one of the saddest human emotions!  Praying for a day of HOPE and no REGRETS for me and all I love today!

No comments: