Saturday, October 23, 2010

Favorites!

My favorite snack is fresh fruit . . .my favorite 'indulgence' is DARK CHOCOLATE (good for your heart you know! . . . my favorite cookie is haystacks (made by my friend - Cynthia), my favorite time of year is fall, my favorite books are Narnia Series by CS Lewis, my favorite song is In Christ Alone (right now - this changes), my favorite color is blue, my favorite spectator sport is college football . . .


My favorite Bible personality is PETER!   He is a great reminder that God uses FAILURES!  Remember how he COMPLETELY denied even knowing Jesus?  Well, here is what my FAVORITE FAILURE said AFTER his failing and restoration - surrounded by an angry mob, in danger of arrest or worse:


"Neither is there salvation in any other (JESUS):  for there is none other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved."  Acts 4:12

OK - tell me your FAVORITES - including Bible personalities!   

Pray the Lord uses this FAILURE today!
 

1 comment:

Jess said...

my favorite season is also fall, my favorite color is blue (all shades), my favorite indulgence is milk chocolate and peanut butter (dove promises with pb), my favorite Bible personality is Paul because he tells it like it is..no sugar coating!