Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Light, Bread, Truth - What more do I need?

"Again Jesus spoke to them, saying,  'I am the Light of the world.  Whoever follows Me will not walk in darkness, but will have the Light of Life."   John 8:12

"Jesus said to them, 'I am the bread of Life, whoever comes to me shall not hunger and whoever believes in Me shall never thirst."  John 6:35

"So Jesus said to the Jews who believed in Him, 'If you abide in My word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."   John 8:31

And if you are wondering about my efforts towards a 'complain' free day . . .I found it very, very hard! I can't tell you how many times I caught myself ready to voice a complaint!  Really asking the Lord to help me with this.  Here's a chuckle for you - I was just sharing with my husband how I had worked on this 'complaining' thing and how hard it was.  He said 'I can imagine.  In fact, I can even imagine you complaining about how hard it was not to complain!"

No comments: